Donate link: http://www.blackcrystal.net/project/qr-shortcode
Tags: qr, shortcode, qrcode, qr code, code
Requires at least: 4.0
Tested up to: 4.6.1
Stable tag: 4.6
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Plugin adds [qr] shortcode and shows QR image in admin pages of all post types.
You can put shortcode
[qr] in your post to display QR code with address of your page, or any other page by including
[qr link="http://example.com"]. In admin pages of post/page/custom post type, you’ll see QR code when it is published.
[qr]for QR code with link to current page
[qr link="..."]for any link
[qr size="100"]100/200/300 is a size of QR code
[qr style="width: 100%; height: auto;"]to add any style to image
- Cached image, only one request to Google server per address
- (removed) link shortening is not available for now, because of absence with persising cache.
- We made it, because we want wordpress to get better;
- We made it, because it’s simple and we can do it;
- We made it, to show what we can and to learn something new;
- «Show what you can. Learn what you don’t.» — BlackCrystal, 1999.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/qr-shortcodedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
No questions for now
- 1.0 Initial version